From: Albertito on
An Open Letter to Closed Minds
http://www.s8int.com/bigbang2.html

I apologize for my possibly rude words,
but Einstein's Relativity (both SR & GR)
along with the Big Bang Theory are all

B U L L S H I T !

and

D E F E C A T I O N !

the biggest damage to the advance of
science ever!
From: Inertial on

"Albertito" <albertito1992(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> An Open Letter to Closed Minds
> http://www.s8int.com/bigbang2.html
>
> I apologize for my possibly rude words,
> but Einstein's Relativity (both SR & GR)
> along with the Big Bang Theory are all
>
> B U L L S H I T !
>
> and
>
> D E F E C A T I O N !
>
> the biggest damage to the advance of
> science ever!

Well .. that was certainly on par with the usual bullshit and defecation we
get from crackpots like you. Why do you even bother with posting it, eh?
Those who understand science already know you're a fool, there's really no
need to proof it further.

From: Don Gillies on
Don't want to get into putdowns and abuse here, and certainly don't claim to
know much. However, I must say that I find the idea of the big bang (a whole
lot of stuff appearing out of nothing) just as fantastical as the idea that
three letters of the alphabet strung together to spell "god" explain the
creation of the universe. A bit more technical detail with the big bang
theory, of course, but as far as I know, it hasn't got round the difficulty
of how something (an incredible lot of stuff, actually) came out of nothing.
I have often felt a bit uneasy about how astronomy books nowdays treat the
big bang as accepted fact. There was a time, not so long ago, when books did
present it as supposition. Not sure when the change from supposition to
accepted dogma came about, but it does look a bit like everyone now feels
they have to toe the party line.

From: Dirk Van de moortel on
Don Gillies wrote:
> Don't want to get into putdowns and abuse here, and certainly don't
> claim to know much. However, I must say that I find the idea of the
> big bang (a whole lot of stuff appearing out of nothing) just as
> fantastical as the idea that three letters of the alphabet strung
> together to spell "god" explain the creation of the universe. A bit
> more technical detail with the big bang theory, of course, but as far
> as I know, it hasn't got round the difficulty of how something (an
> incredible lot of stuff, actually) came out of nothing. I have often
> felt a bit uneasy about how astronomy books nowdays treat the big
> bang as accepted fact. There was a time, not so long ago, when books
> did present it as supposition. Not sure when the change from
> supposition to accepted dogma came about, but it does look a bit like
> everyone now feels they have to toe the party line.

You find the idea of the universe appearing out of nothing
fantastical. Would you find the idea of the universe always
having been around (or having appeared out of *something*),
and at the same time conspiring to make us think it appeared
out of nothing, less fantastical?

Dirk Vdm

From: PD on
On Sep 29, 5:59 am, Albertito <albertito1...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> An Open Letter to Closed Mindshttp://www.s8int.com/bigbang2.html
>
> I apologize for my possibly rude words,
> but Einstein's Relativity (both SR & GR)
> along with the Big Bang Theory are all
>
>         B U L L S H I T !
>
>  and
>
>         D E F E C A T I O N !
>
> the biggest damage to the advance of
> science ever!

I'm not sure what you find bullshitish about either one.
What is it that has you tied up in knots about it?