From: Greg KH on
On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 11:49:25AM +0200, Michal Nazarewicz wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> *Changes from Previous Version*
>
> This is the second version of the FunctionFS patchset.

Yet your Subject says "v3" :)

Are you resending these again?

thanks,

greg k-h
From: Michał Nazarewicz on

On Tue, 04 May 2010 19:32:49 +0200, Greg KH <greg(a)kroah.com> wrote:
> Yet your Subject says "v3" :)

Yes, sorry. I forgot to modify the cover letter.

> Are you resending these again?

Yes. I wanted to send them yesterday but some we detected some issues with
setup requests. It seems it's not the problem with FunctionFS but other
ports of our platform but still I first want to sort that out. I should send
patches by the end of the week.

--
Best regards, _ _
+----[mina86*mina86.com]---[mina86*jabber.org]----ooO--(_)--Ooo--
From: Michał Nazarewicz on
On Wed, 05 May 2010 12:53:10 +0200, Michal Nazarewicz <m.nazarewicz(a)samsung.com> wrote:
> The code has been tested with a user-space MTP driver and there was no
> problems including with setup requests. As such, it is believed that
> the data transfers are reliable.

> At this point I have to admit that communication on EP0 has not yet
> been tested, so beware of bugs there.

This last sentence is of course incorrect. EP0 has been tested as well
as the first sentence implies. Again forgot to edit the whole cover
letter. Sorry about the confusion.