From: yawnmoth on
I'm trying to do a search for *.txt files containing a certain phrase
and am unable to do so. When I try I get the following message:

Search Companion

The Indexing Service query cannot be completed successfully
because the volumes you have specified are not indexed.

I can do searches for *.txt files containing phrases in other
directories - just not this particular one. How can I reenable it?
From: Bob I on
R-click the Folder, select Properties, Advanced...