From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax on
Interesting article about Canadian engineering graduate ceremony.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ritual_of_the_Calling_of_an_Engineer

--
Dirk

From: JosephKK on
On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:51:41 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
<dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>Interesting article about Canadian engineering graduate ceremony.
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ritual_of_the_Calling_of_an_Engineer

I wonder if the Hymn of Breaking Strain is part of the ceremony.
http://openlibrary.org/books/OL15423743M/Hymn_of_breaking_strain.
From: Jim Thompson on
On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 18:31:01 -0700,
"JosephKK"<quiettechblue(a)yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 06:51:41 +0100, Dirk Bruere at NeoPax
><dirk.bruere(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Interesting article about Canadian engineering graduate ceremony.
>>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ritual_of_the_Calling_of_an_Engineer
>
>I wonder if the Hymn of Breaking Strain is part of the ceremony.
>http://openlibrary.org/books/OL15423743M/Hymn_of_breaking_strain.

Not to worry. There's too few real engineers lurking here to make it
worth thinking about :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Spice is like a sports car...
Only as good as the person behind the wheel.
From: Tim Williams on
I prefer songs by Fear Factory. Take for example, Strain vs. Resistance, or Self Bias Resistor.

Tim

--
Deep Friar: a very philosophical monk.

From: Dirk Bruere at NeoPax on