From: Rudolf Harras on
Now that's interesting: I found a Version of "Rocky Horror Show" for the
C128 which has better graphics than the C64 version.

But it is tooooo slow! But you can type "Fast" before you run it, then
its faster.

An that is what I was wondering: I thought in the 40 column mode you
don't see anything when typing "fast"!?
From: Dombo on
Rudolf Harras schreef:
> Now that's interesting: I found a Version of "Rocky Horror Show" for the
> C128 which has better graphics than the C64 version.
>
> But it is tooooo slow! But you can type "Fast" before you run it, then
> its faster.
>
> An that is what I was wondering: I thought in the 40 column mode you
> don't see anything when typing "fast"!?

Why don't you just try it ;-)

On a C128 in FAST mode normally you won't see anything on a the 40
column screen. It is possible with a bit of software to run the C128 a
bit faster without loosing the 40 column screen by switching to 2 MHz
mode while the raster beam is in the border area and back to 1 MHz while
the raster beam is in the visible area.
From: Rudolf Harras on
Dombo schrieb:

>Rudolf Harras schreef:
>> Now that's interesting: I found a Version of "Rocky Horror Show" for the
>> C128 which has better graphics than the C64 version.
>>
>> But it is tooooo slow! But you can type "Fast" before you run it, then
>> its faster.
>>
>> An that is what I was wondering: I thought in the 40 column mode you
>> don't see anything when typing "fast"!?
>
>Why don't you just try it ;-)
>
>On a C128 in FAST mode normally you won't see anything on a the 40
>column screen. It is possible with a bit of software to run the C128 a
>bit faster without loosing the 40 column screen by switching to 2 MHz
>mode while the raster beam is in the border area and back to 1 MHz while
>the raster beam is in the visible area.

So the game seems to recognize that?

Still it seems hard to solve. The time limit is very hard and also there
is some bridge in the game where I could not manage to get over it.
From: Rudolf Harras on
Am 17.07.2010 19:41, schrieb Dombo:

> On a C128 in FAST mode normally you won't see anything on a the 40
> column screen. It is possible with a bit of software to run the C128 a
> bit faster without loosing the 40 column screen by switching to 2 MHz
> mode while the raster beam is in the border area and back to 1 MHz while
> the raster beam is in the visible area.

But the game doesn't seem to do some trick. It looks like it doesn't
care if you use fast mode or not.

Another thing is:
Anyone tried if this game can be completed? The Time Limit seems to be
not enough and also there is a room with a bridge where I couldn't
manage to get over it.