From: jdawe on
The sphere is the most important structure to understand in the
opposing universe.

Because,

The universe itself is a sphere.

The galaxies are spheres.

The star systems are spheres.

The stars\planets\moons are spheres.

Electrons, protons, neutrons and the atom itself are also spheres.

All of the fundamental bodies of the universe are spheres.

The sphere is the only structure that combines all the opposing
operations into near perfect harmony:

50% circular + 50% linear.

50% energy + 50% matter.

50% time + 50% distance.

50% motion + 50% rest.

50% push + 50% pull.

50% horizontal plane + 50% vertical plane

This harmony allows the sphere to exist for a very long time.

Within a sphere like our Solar System we can get bodies that are not
in harmony but take an opposing operand to an extreme like a tree for
example. It has a circular trunk but an out of proportion linear
vertical axis. Therefore, it will not exist as long as a body that has
its opposing operands in harmony. Things like asteroids are also
extremes that will not last long but dissolve back to the sphere body
of a planet\star etc.

-Josh.
From: BURT on
On Feb 7, 10:44 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> The sphere is the most important structure to understand in the
> opposing universe.
>
> Because,
>
> The universe itself is a sphere.
>
> The galaxies are spheres.
>
> The star systems are spheres.
>
> The stars\planets\moons are spheres.
>
> Electrons, protons, neutrons and the atom itself are also spheres.
>
> All of the fundamental bodies of the universe are spheres.
>
> The sphere is the only structure that combines all the opposing
> operations into near perfect harmony:
>
> 50% circular + 50% linear.
>
> 50% energy + 50% matter.
>
> 50% time + 50% distance.
>
> 50% motion + 50% rest.
>
> 50% push + 50% pull.
>
> 50% horizontal plane + 50% vertical plane
>
> This harmony allows the sphere to exist for a very long time.
>
> Within a sphere like our Solar System we can get bodies that are not
> in harmony but take an opposing operand to an extreme like a tree for
> example. It has a circular trunk but an out of proportion linear
> vertical axis. Therefore, it will not exist as long as a body that has
> its opposing operands in harmony. Things like asteroids are also
> extremes that will not last long but dissolve back to the sphere body
> of a planet\star etc.
>
> -Josh.

Light is an oscillating sphere of energy. The universe is round in the
fourth dimension. It is a closed universe.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Cwatters on

"jdawe" <mrjdawe(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> The sphere is the most important structure to understand in the
> opposing universe.
>
> Because,
>
> The universe itself is a sphere.
>
> The galaxies are spheres.

Huh?

Spiral galaxies..
http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=spiral%20galaxy&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

cylindrical nebula..
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap980427.html

From: Empiler on
You're confusing a state of minimum gravitational potential energy
with something magical.
From: Ste on
On 8 Feb, 07:00, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 10:44 pm, jdawe <mrjd...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > The sphere is the most important structure to understand in the
> > opposing universe.
>
> > Because,
>
> > The universe itself is a sphere.
>
> > The galaxies are spheres.
>
> > The star systems are spheres.
>
> > The stars\planets\moons are spheres.
>
> > Electrons, protons, neutrons and the atom itself are also spheres.
>
> > All of the fundamental bodies of the universe are spheres.
>
> > The sphere is the only structure that combines all the opposing
> > operations into near perfect harmony:
>
> > 50% circular + 50% linear.
>
> > 50% energy + 50% matter.
>
> > 50% time + 50% distance.
>
> > 50% motion + 50% rest.
>
> > 50% push + 50% pull.
>
> > 50% horizontal plane + 50% vertical plane
>
> > This harmony allows the sphere to exist for a very long time.
>
> > Within a sphere like our Solar System we can get bodies that are not
> > in harmony but take an opposing operand to an extreme like a tree for
> > example. It has a circular trunk but an out of proportion linear
> > vertical axis. Therefore, it will not exist as long as a body that has
> > its opposing operands in harmony. Things like asteroids are also
> > extremes that will not last long but dissolve back to the sphere body
> > of a planet\star etc.
>
> > -Josh.
>
> Light is an oscillating sphere of energy. The universe is round in the
> fourth dimension. It is a closed universe.

You can't draw a circle in only one dimension.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Prev: Timerate and light speed
Next: Gamma the universal curve