From: Mike on
The following command, when done in Query Editor, produces the message:

TRUNCATE table mytablenamehere

Mike

From: Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP] on
> The following command, when done in Query Editor, produces the message:
>
> TRUNCATE table mytablenamehere

Use a query window in SSMS (not any of the visual designers) for creating
and running T-SQL commands...

From: Andrew J. Kelly on
I have never seen that message before. Are you sure you weren't in SQLCmd
more? What version and edition of SQL Server are you connected to? I would
try closing SSMS and reopening a new Query window and see if it persists.