From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some misanthropical toilet flush named chrisv inveighed:

>>Joel the Treol wrote:
>>>
>>> Linux is hard to use even for knowledgeable people
>
> You are now a proven bald-faced liar, "Joel".
>
> What a "surprise", to see a Windows advocate lying.

"Joel the Treol"

Don't look now, but...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

--
Test signature

From: relic on
Kadaitcha Man wrote:

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

G'Day. Nice to see you active again.

From: Kadaitcha Man on
Some parasite-infested flip-flop named Joel ejaculated:

> Kadaitcha Man <anon(a)no.email> wrote:
>
>>Newsgroups:
>>nj.politics,news.groups,misc.legal,alt.true-
crime,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.os.windows-
xp,rec.audio.pro

>>"Joel the Treol"
>>
>>Don't look now, but...
>>
>>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>

> You don't actually expect me to be on your side<BITCHSLAP>

It depends. Who, apart from yourself, holds you in such great esteem?

--
Test signature