From: Dustin Cook on
Dave U. Random <anonymous(a)anonymitaet-im-inter.net> wrote in

> Nowhere is the temperment of this sociopath shown more clearly
> than here. He is utterly without conscience or empathy. Below,
> since his Web page of viruses for download is temporarily down,
> He offers to email viruses to anyone who asks for them.

Hi There! :)

> ------------
> The evil one spake below:
>
> "Offering them (viruses)on a www page is not irresponsible, he
> says in one of the posts below."

Mine, yes.

> "That's not my problem nor concern....what the people who
> download them decides to do with them is there business."

Mine, yes.

> "...identify yourself as one who wants the (virus) zip files,
> and I will be happy to send them."

Mine, yes.

> "It's like being a little god, who see his creatures spreading
> all over the world."

Woops!, Not mine!

> It's all below. No attribution errors. No Lies. No taking out of
> context. No "character assassination". (That isn't needed. His own
> words accomplish that beyond what I could think up.)

attribution error, again! See above.

> It is amazing how many educated and smart people try arguing

Those same people who aren't buying your BS? Here's what one had to say

In a previous post, I likened usenet to an RPG like Leisure Suit Larry.
RAiD was an online persona, I can't think of any reason to accept those
as "real" even though they are "genuine" posts. The internet was not
"real" for many people - it was a place to live out a fantasy,
especially when there was a feeling that anonymity was possible *and*
everlasting. Of course now, the internet is more *real* for people than
actual reality is - consider the rise in cyber-bullying and the young
people commiting suicide over writing on their "wall".

I feel even the genuine posts are being used by the spammer to mislead
the public IOW they are "lies" in that they are being portrayed as
*real*. It is obvious to most of us that Dustin had 'turned over a new
leaf' so to speak (ten years ago) and bringing up those posts (with
accompanying 'color commentary') is just as disengenuous as repeatedly
bringing up the missattributed post by Rebecca.

Judging by current behavior, Dustin seems much more trustworthy than
PCButts does. For all I know, PCButts may have been a trustworthy person
ten years ago - it is their behavior *now* that counts.

> RAiD [SLAM]
> Newsgroups: alt.comp.virus
> From: j...(a)raid.x (RAiD [SLAM])
> Date: 1998/01/13
> Subject: ChekMate author: Question?

Nice.. a post from 12 years ago. See above for a better explanation of
the humour.

--
The bear went over the mountain to see what he could see. Hey! The other
side of the mountain was all that he could see! So he went back over the
From: "FromTheRafters" erratic on
"Dustin Cook" <bughunter.dustin(a)gmail.com> wrote in message

>> "It's like being a little god, who see his creatures spreading
>> all over the world."
>
> Woops!, Not mine!

Spanska.