From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 21, 4:05 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 1:26 am, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
>
> > But this is obvious- everything has to be
> > infinitely complex at no matter what
> > scale, because there can be no smallest.
>
> This is a religious statement.
>
> Thus your claim that the electron is not a point is also an article of
> faith and has no bearing on any experimental evidence.
>

> > And our own spectrum of photons is not
> > the only one. There are both
> > smaller and larger spectra at regular
> > intervals as one contemplates different
> > scales.
>
> > Guess what, interminably ego-centric
> > people- ours is not the only, or best,
> > *anything*
>
> > john

-------------
only retarded mathematician
parrots -can think that
any particle cam be a point!!
Y.P
-------------------
From: PD on
On Jul 22, 1:37 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 4:05 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 21, 1:26 am, john <vega...(a)accesscomm.ca> wrote:
>
> > > But this is obvious- everything has to be
> > > infinitely complex at no matter what
> > > scale, because there can be no smallest.
>
> > This is a religious statement.
>
> > Thus your claim that the electron is not a point is also an article of
> > faith and has no bearing on any experimental evidence.
>
> > > And our own spectrum of photons is not
> > > the only one. There are both
> > > smaller and larger spectra at regular
> > > intervals as one contemplates different
> > > scales.
>
> > > Guess what, interminably ego-centric
> > > people- ours is not the only, or best,
> > > *anything*
>
> > > john
>
> -------------
> only retarded mathematician
> parrots -can think that
> any particle cam be a point!!
> Y.P

Only aging bridge engineers would think that absolutely everything
MUST have volume.
From: Jacko on
On 22 July, 15:00, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 22, 1:37 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > This is a religious statement.
>
> > > Thus your claim that the electron is not a point is also an article of
> > > faith and has no bearing on any experimental evidence.

> > -------------
> > only retarded mathematician
> > parrots -can think that
> > any particle cam be a point!!
> > Y.P

> Only aging bridge engineers would think that absolutely everything
> MUST have volume.- Hide quoted text -

Yes, bridge engineering... Problem specification: move things from one
side of a rift to another, bring all ideas and goods in contact with
all others. Avoid the island mentality, remember the Hitite metal
incident, and build all needed tools for the job.
From: bert on
On Jul 22, 10:19 am, Jacko <jackokr...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On 22 July, 15:00, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > -------------
> > > only retarded mathematician
> > > parrots -can think that
> > > any particle cam be a point!!
> > > Y.P

> > Only aging bridge engineers would think that absolutely everything
> > MUST have volume.- Hide quoted text -

> Yes, bridge engineering... Problem specification: move things from one
> side of a rift to another, bring all ideas and goods in contact with
> all others. Avoid the island mentality, remember the Hitite metal
> incident, and build all needed tools for the job.- Hide quoted text -

What good is a point(Dot) in the quantum realm It don't fit TreBert
From: Jacko on
If the LHC doesn't come up trumps, then the 4 billion plus will be
accounted for in front of the people. Large civil engineering projects
with no purpose, and which do no serve to further the purpose, are too
expensive to afford. Consequential nuclear
research from things such as the 'Chenobyl decelerator' shall be a
really experimental 'on site living' experience for those into
physics, who wouldn't have to know anything about gravity.