From: guskz on
Pretend an atom nucleus is the sun,

And one single electron CLOUD ORBITAL, is one single superfast near
light-speed indistinguishable planet.

You're standing on the outside perimeter, you can't see the planet but
with you have a meter that records the total forces.

1) Since the nucleus is concentraded, your meter records a constant
positive charge emanating from it.
2) But the electron/planet, your meter records a sine wave with time.

When your meter adds both forces together, it also forms a sine
wave..but the peak of the wave = positive charges value, and the
bottom valley of the wave records ZERO (because positive q + negative
q = ZERO).

Because the force is in a sine wave like manner (high then low with
time), the total force (average, known as RMS (.707) in electronics)
is much less then that of static constant charges.

As well if you remember the above, it's an overall positive charge
force. So if another similar sun model was to approach it, both would
exert a repulsive charge.

The force above, that keeps atoms from merging completely together, is
what makes them particle instead of light, the pauli exclusion
principle.

Because the planet of each sun, oppose each other, the repulsive wave
force of each causes both orbitals to shift by pi-rad from the other.

Although further, but because the planets are also attracted to the
opponent's sun, this causes a total force of attraction instead of
repulsion between them. This is the force of Gravity.

From: guskz on
On Jun 22, 1:21 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Pretend an atom nucleus is the sun,
>
> And one single electron CLOUD ORBITAL, is one single superfast near
> light-speed indistinguishable  planet.
>
> You're standing on the outside perimeter, you can't see the planet but
> with you have a meter that records the total forces.
>
> 1) Since the nucleus is concentraded, your meter records a constant
> positive charge emanating from it.
> 2) But the electron/planet, your meter records a sine wave with time.
>
> When your meter adds both forces together, it also forms a sine
> wave..but the peak of the wave = positive charges value, and the
> bottom valley of the wave records ZERO (because positive q + negative
> q = ZERO).
>
> Because the force is in a sine wave like manner (high then low with
> time), the total force (average, known as RMS (.707) in electronics)
> is much less then that of  static constant charges.
>
> As well if you remember the above, it's an overall positive charge
> force. So if another similar sun model was to approach it, both would
> exert a repulsive charge.
>
> The force above, that keeps atoms from merging completely together, is
> what makes them particle instead of light, the pauli exclusion
> principle.
>
> Because the planet of each sun, oppose each other, the repulsive wave
> force of each causes both orbitals to shift by pi-rad from the other.

Yes it's not truly an orbit..al, but their corresponding waves none
the less shift by pi-rad from the other.

> Although further, but because the planets are also attracted to the
> opponent's sun, this causes a total force of attraction instead of
> repulsion between them. This is the force of Gravity.

2010, before Einstein, GUSKZ.
From: Sue... on
On Jun 22, 1:21 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
> Pretend an atom nucleus is the sun,
>
> And one single electron CLOUD ORBITAL, is one single superfast near
> light-speed indistinguishable  planet.
>
> You're standing on the outside perimeter, you can't see the planet but
> with you have a meter that records the total forces.
>
> 1) Since the nucleus is concentraded, your meter records a constant
> positive charge emanating from it.
> 2) But the electron/planet, your meter records a sine wave with time.
>
> When your meter adds both forces together, it also forms a sine
> wave..but the peak of the wave = positive charges value, and the
> bottom valley of the wave records ZERO (because positive q + negative
> q = ZERO).
>
> Because the force is in a sine wave like manner (high then low with
> time), the total force (average, known as RMS (.707) in electronics)
> is much less then that of  static constant charges.
>
> As well if you remember the above, it's an overall positive charge
> force. So if another similar sun model was to approach it, both would
> exert a repulsive charge.
>
> The force above, that keeps atoms from merging completely together, is
> what makes them particle instead of light, the pauli exclusion
> principle.
>
> Because the planet of each sun, oppose each other, the repulsive wave
> force of each causes both orbitals to shift by pi-rad from the other.
>
> Although further, but because the planets are also attracted to the
> opponent's sun, this causes a total force of attraction instead of
> repulsion between them. This is the force of Gravity.

Is this what you mean?

The Origin of Gravity
Authors: C. P. Kouropoulos
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0107015
http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0107015v1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_gravity

Sue...

Emergent gravity
http://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2005-12/articlesu25.html#x34-720006.3

Sakharov's induced gravity: a modern perspective
http://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0204062
From: guskz on
On Jun 22, 2:09 pm, "Sue..." <suzysewns...(a)yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 1:21 pm, "gu...(a)hotmail.com" <gu...(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Pretend an atom nucleus is the sun,
>
> > And one single electron CLOUD ORBITAL, is one single superfast near
> > light-speed indistinguishable  planet.
>
> > You're standing on the outside perimeter, you can't see the planet but
> > with you have a meter that records the total forces.
>
> > 1) Since the nucleus is concentraded, your meter records a constant
> > positive charge emanating from it.
> > 2) But the electron/planet, your meter records a sine wave with time.
>
> > When your meter adds both forces together, it also forms a sine
> > wave..but the peak of the wave = positive charges value, and the
> > bottom valley of the wave records ZERO (because positive q + negative
> > q = ZERO).
>
> > Because the force is in a sine wave like manner (high then low with
> > time), the total force (average, known as RMS (.707) in electronics)
> > is much less then that of  static constant charges.
>
> > As well if you remember the above, it's an overall positive charge
> > force. So if another similar sun model was to approach it, both would
> > exert a repulsive charge.
>
> > The force above, that keeps atoms from merging completely together, is
> > what makes them particle instead of light, the pauli exclusion
> > principle.
>
> > Because the planet of each sun, oppose each other, the repulsive wave
> > force of each causes both orbitals to shift by pi-rad from the other.
>
> > Although further, but because the planets are also attracted to the
> > opponent's sun, this causes a total force of attraction instead of
> > repulsion between them. This is the force of Gravity.
>
> Is this what you mean?
>
> The Origin of Gravity
> Authors: C. P. Kouropouloshttp://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0107015http://arxiv.org/abs/physics/0107015v1
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Induced_gravity
>
> Sue...
>
> Emergent gravityhttp://relativity.livingreviews.org/Articles/lrr-2005-12/articlesu25....
>
> Sakharov's induced gravity: a modern perspectivehttp://arxiv.org/abs/gr-qc/0204062

No it has never been what I mean, it has been what you want to show
everyone.

Typical of a girl.