From: Carlos Medina on
Hi all,
i am looking for a solution (approaching) for the following problem:

My Application (PHP 5+, MySQL, Zend Framework) works fine. But unter the
citrix terminal server allow to all user to see the informations
(session data) of the last user. I think this is because all user of the
terminal (thin clients) are connected with the terminal and use the same
browser at all.

Please if you know a solution for this issue, i will be glad to read it :-)

Regards

Carlos
From: Ashley Sheridan on
On Thu, 2010-09-16 at 14:08 +0200, Carlos Medina wrote:

> Hi all,
> i am looking for a solution (approaching) for the following problem:
>
> My Application (PHP 5+, MySQL, Zend Framework) works fine. But unter the
> citrix terminal server allow to all user to see the informations
> (session data) of the last user. I think this is because all user of the
> terminal (thin clients) are connected with the terminal and use the same
> browser at all.
>
> Please if you know a solution for this issue, i will be glad to read it :-)
>
> Regards
>
> Carlos

Under Citrix, all the applications are run from the web server, not on
your local computer, essentially making it like a glorified remote
desktop. However, what Citrix should be doing is allowing everyone to
have their own setup, so it should allow the sessions to work correctly
as far as I understand it, unless Citrix has been configured badly. I
assume every user has their own distinct login into Citrix yeah?

Thanks,
Ash
http://www.ashleysheridan.co.uk

Pages: 1