From: mpc755 on
'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
a sharp test for a preferred frame
M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'

"There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
the original Lorentz and Poincar`e point of view [2, 3], the same
relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."

The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.
From: BURT on
On Aug 10, 6:13 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> 'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
> a sharp test for a preferred frame
> M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'
>
> "There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
> Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
> On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
> the original Lorentz and Poincar`e point of view [2, 3], the same
> relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
> their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
> individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."
>
> The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
> matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
> with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.

Unmarked space-time is the inivisible frame of dimension.

Mitch Raemsch
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 10, 9:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 6:13 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > 'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
> > a sharp test for a preferred frame
> > M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'
>
> > "There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
> > Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
> > On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
> > the original Lorentz and Poincar`e point of view [2, 3], the same
> > relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
> > their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
> > individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."
>
> > The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
> > matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
> > with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.
>
> Unmarked space-time is the inivisible frame of dimension.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
a sharp test for a preferred frame
M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'

"There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
the original Lorentz and Poincare point of view [2, 3], the same
relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."

The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.

The state of the Dark Matter is the preferred frame; which is the dark
matter's state of displacement.
From: BURT on
On Aug 11, 12:31 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Aug 10, 9:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > On Aug 10, 6:13 pm, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > 'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
> > > a sharp test for a preferred frame
> > > M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'
>
> > > "There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
> > > Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1]..
> > > On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
> > > the original Lorentz and Poincar`e point of view [2, 3], the same
> > > relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
> > > their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
> > > individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."
>
> > > The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
> > > matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
> > > with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.
>
> > Unmarked space-time is the inivisible frame of dimension.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> 'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
> a sharp test for a preferred frame
> M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'
>
> "There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
> Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
> On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
> the original Lorentz and Poincare point of view [2, 3], the same
> relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
> their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
> individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."
>
> The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
> matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
> with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.
>
> The state of the Dark Matter is the preferred frame; which is the dark
> matter's state of displacement.- Hide quoted text -

The nature of space and time are dark like the night sky.
From: mpc755 on
On Aug 11, 5:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 11, 12:31 am, mpc755 <mpc...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Unmarked space-time is the inivisible frame of dimension.
>
> > > Mitch Raemsch
>
> > 'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
> > a sharp test for a preferred frame
> > M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'
>
> > "There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
> > Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
> > On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
> > the original Lorentz and Poincare point of view [2, 3], the same
> > relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
> > their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
> > individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."
>
> > The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
> > matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
> > with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.
>
> > The state of the Dark Matter is the preferred frame; which is the dark
> > matter's state of displacement.- Hide quoted text -

> The nature of space and time are dark like the night sky.

'Old and new ether-drift experiments:
a sharp test for a preferred frame
M. Consoli and E. Costanzo'

"There are two basically different interpretations of the Theory of
Relativity. On one hand, there is Einstein’s Special Relativity [1].
On the other hand, there is the ‘Lorentzian’ approach where, following
the original Lorentz and Poincare point of view [2, 3], the same
relativistic effects between two observers, rather than being due to
their relative motion, might be interpreted in terms of their
individual motion with respect to a preferred frame."

The state of the dark matter is determined by its connections with
matter. The state of the dark matter as determined by its connections
with matter is the dark matter's state of displacement.

The state of the Dark Matter is the preferred frame; which is the dark
matter's state of displacement.

The motion of the matter in the Universe is directional.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is, a jet stream. Analogous to the jet
stream of a black hole.

The following is an image of a jet stream:

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
emission of dark matter into the jet stream. In the image above, '1st
Stars' is where the conditions enable dark matter to be compressed
into matter. Expansion is in quotes because the matter and dark matter
will eventually 'fall over the waterfall' and wind up back at the disk
associated with the Universal black hole. The following is an image
analogous of the Universe, or the local Universe we exist in:

http://www.astro.ucla.edu/planetarium/graphics/st_images/BlackHole.jpg

Where the disk is the Rindler Horizon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rindler_coordinates#Geodesics

The 'expanding' Universe is caused by the state of the dark matter
(and matter).