From: BURT on
This is what we visualize as an hypersphere. The 4th dimension has a
center and is radial. Its radius is growing producing new points on
its round surface.

Albert Einstein said that "the universe is closed in the 4th
dimension." But his idea of time got in the way.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Jens Stuckelberger on
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:53:46 -0800, BURT wrote:

> This is what we visualize as an hypersphere.

And you are what we visualize as a hypermoron.

From: Igor on
On Dec 16, 3:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is what we visualize as an hypersphere. The 4th dimension has a
> center and is radial. Its radius is growing producing new points on
> its round surface.

Unless it's a hyperboloid or paraboloid. .

From: Antares 531 on
On Thu, 17 Dec 2009 07:10:40 -0800 (PST), Igor <thoovler(a)excite.com>
wrote:

>On Dec 16, 3:53�pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> This is what we visualize as an hypersphere. The 4th dimension has a
>> center and is radial. Its radius is growing producing new points on
>> its round surface.
>>

>Unless it's a hyperboloid or paraboloid. .

SS-M Theory posits 10 spatial dimensions and one temporal dimension in
this multiverse we are a part of. From our perspective, those spatial
dimensions other than the ones we can perceive are rolled up to less
than a Planck length.

Is there any theory or evidence that leads to the conclusion that the
dimensions we are able to perceive are still rolled up a bit, but
instead of being rolled up to less than a Planck length, are rolled up
to a near infinite radius?

If this is the situation, wouldn't any line, in any direction
eventually close upon itself, forming a circle of near infinite
radius?

Gordon
From: kunzmilan on
On Dec 16, 9:53 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is what we visualize as an hypersphere. The 4th dimension has a
> center and is radial. Its radius is growing producing new points on
> its round surface.
>
> Albert Einstein said that "the universe is closed in the 4th
> dimension." But his idea of time got in the way.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

We can see a point, a line, a triangle, a tetrahedron. These bodies
have always (n + 1) dimensions.
Two tetrahedrons connected by their triangle sides form a four
dimensional body, since it has 5 vertices. In 3 dimensional space one
axis, e.g. connecting appears inside of the body. We can write the
distance matrix of trigonal bipyramide, as if in ideal state (4
dimensional space), all distances between 5 vertices the same, or as
its best realization in 3dimensional space.
kunzmilan