From: Tony Toews on
On Thu, 5 Aug 2010 08:30:04 -0700 (PDT), Paul H
<comcraft1966(a)googlemail.com> wrote:

>Each client PC has the Access 2003 runtime on it. When the DB is
>launched I get the following message:
>
>"This file might not be safe if it contains code that was intended to
>harm your computer...."
>
>Now with the full version of access I could drop the macro security
>level to low to get around this, but what can I do with only the
>runtime version to avoid this?

You can set the trusted locations in the registry. Or the free Auto
FE Updater can do that for you as well as many other things. For
more info on the free Auto FE Updater utility see
http://www.autofeupdater.com to keep the FE on each PC up to date.

Tony
--
Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP