From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Please don't feed the trolls.

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
Greg Russell wrote:
>> I read on a web-link from Microsofts site that these newsgroups will
>> be eliminated in June and that they will be transfered to the
>> Microsoft forums.
>
> It's all about censorship, just like in China.

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! (More like controlling content & access.)
From: Roger on
Actually there are two options:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/w7itpro,windowsvistaitpro,windowsxpitpro/
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/default.aspx#tab=4

From: Brian V on
Thank you very much for the link.

Thank you for the reply.

I'll read the article again. But the vague "some newsgroups" hasn't been
addressed. i read that on a microsoft message. Is there any way to tell which
ones?
From: Tim Slattery on
Brian V <BrianV(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thank you very much for the link.
>
>Thank you for the reply.
>
>I'll read the article again. But the vague "some newsgroups" hasn't been
>addressed. i read that on a microsoft message. Is there any way to tell which
>ones?

No. All MS has said is "some newsgroups".

--
Tim Slattery
Slattery_T(a)bls.gov