From: watkincm on
I have encountered the same problem when saving Excel 2007 reports in .xls
(2003) format. In this case the option to refresh data is not available -
nor do any pivot controls (e.g. Pivot Wizard) function.
Most of my colleagues are still on Excel 2002 or 2003 - this is becoming a
real problem - is there something I am missing here?
--
Mike Watkins