From: What you are reading is Philosophy and P Versus NP. on
Whether a program produces the desired result is based solely on
placement, order, and repitition of variables within the program, when
the process is not otherwise hindered by the laws of phyics.

And though a computer program (or any number of programs) present on a
machine (or many) machines may currently reflect truthful conditions
present in our world, there is simply zero possibility there ever will
be a true condition in our universe, whose existence is contingent on
a machine being able to accurately express or predict it.

M. M. M.
From: Uncle Al on
"What you are reading is Philosophy and P Versus NP." wrote:

> Whether a program produces the desired result is based solely on
> placement, order, and repitition of variables within the program, when
> the process is not otherwise hindered by the laws of phyics.

You are an arrogant idiot.

> And though a computer program (or any number of programs) present on a
> machine (or many) machines may currently reflect truthful conditions
> present in our world, there is simply zero possibility there ever will
> be a true condition in our universe, whose existence is contingent on
> a machine being able to accurately express or predict it.

Go lubricate your abacus.
--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/