From: Rick on
I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer.
How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the
main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page?
From: Brian Cryer on
"Rick" <Rick(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have three pages; the main page, the header and the footer.
> How do I code the Default page so it will display the header on top, the
> main page in the middle and the footer at the bottom of the page?

If you want to display three pages (main, header and footer) on your default
page then you need to use frames.

However, the real answer is that you shouldn't need to display three pages
inside your default page. I suggest you use one of the following approaches
instead:

1. Use a master page.
Your master page defines your header and footer content. Your default page
(and any other pages you care to create) uses your master page. That way the
default page (and any other pages you create) can share a common header and
footer and yet still have unique content for the "body" of the page.

2. Use controls for the header and footer.
Delegate what you want to put in the header into a separate control,
likewise the footer content into a separate control. Then drop those
controls onto your default page. This probably isn't so good as the master
page approach.

Hope this helps.
--
Brian Cryer