From: isobadd on
I already have a 'date picker'' in my app (mscomct2.ocx) which I have
the users select calendar dates for various date input purposes.

Has any seen/used/know of such a thing as a 'Time Picker' in which the
users can select military time rather than type that time into the
input box?
Thanks...Earl Anderson
From: Tom van Stiphout on
On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 18:30:09 -0700 (PDT), isobadd
<isobadd(a)optonline.net> wrote:

Check out Albert Kallal's version here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU4mH0jPntI

-Tom.