From: Mitchell on
I want to format a cell for 24 hour time that will automatically add colons
for hr:min:ss plus allow a zero to be used at the beginning of any 24 hour
times before 10 am.

This is a log sheet for logging response times at a fire department. It
will not be necessary for any of these times to be used for data collection,
etc.

THANKS!
From: Daniel Pineault on
You can simply use the format property to display date/time fields as you
please or use the Format() in vba.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

"Mitchell" wrote:

> I want to format a cell for 24 hour time that will automatically add colons
> for hr:min:ss plus allow a zero to be used at the beginning of any 24 hour
> times before 10 am.
>
> This is a log sheet for logging response times at a fire department. It
> will not be necessary for any of these times to be used for data collection,
> etc.
>
> THANKS!

Pages: 1
Prev: skriv dansk