From: BURT on
Time aether flow rate over matter happens in two times. We see them in
Einstein Relativity theories. General Relaitivity or gravity has its
own time and Special Relativity is time for matter in motion. These
two time come together as one rate that flows over energy. Einstein
said matter was locked up energy. Time is flowing over it.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Don Stockbauer on
On Nov 14, 5:52 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> Time aether flow rate over matter happens in two times. We see them in
> Einstein Relativity theories. General Relaitivity or gravity has its
> own time and Special Relativity is time for matter in motion. These
> two time come together as one rate that flows over energy. Einstein
> said matter was locked up energy. Time is flowing over it.

When did you start drinking and doing drugs?