From: Hot-text on
Time for a new notebook with Win 7 os

Need to know a good Make and Model under $800

PA Bear [MS MVP]" looking in hearing some good info form you Too!

From: Hot-text on
I am Update to a notebook with windows 7 and need to know a good Make and
Model

For you call me a idiot you need to look it up first And you will see the
name you say is your Bickford Schmeckler!

Is the idiot light on your dashboard giving you a warning signal Bickford
Schmeckler!
For I not your Prophet give you prophecy but you call me a idiot.

all I needed is INFO on the Update to a notebook with windows 7

If you have no INFO do not reply
but if you or the names you call out reply on!

From: Peter Foldes on
This is related how to Windows Update ?

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

From: Bickford Schmeckler on
He's still off his meds.

"Peter Foldes" <maci252211(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: This is related how to Windows Update ?
:
: --
: Peter
:
: Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
: Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
: http://www.microsoft.com/protect
:
: "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: news:E9CEF13E-F99A-4A8D-9B99-EF50D3C03F86(a)microsoft.com...
: >
[...]
: >>
: >> Your HoopleHeadedness just keeps increasing, you illiterate dipstick.
: >>
: >> "Hot-text" <hot-text(a)hotmail.com> wrote in message
: >> news:6851A6FC-BA9C-4812-ABE6-947A0AD49D2B(a)microsoft.com...
: >> :