From: Chad Cameron on
Hi All,

I have to enter a bunch of times that are less than 1 minute. Is there an
easier way to enter times than 0:0:15?

I would like to just enter 15 and have it recognize that it is 15 seconds,
not hours.

Thanks
Chad

From: Dave Peterson on
You could enter the seconds and use a formula in a helper column, like:

=A1/24/60/60
and format the result as a time.

Or you could use something like:
x14