From: Chris on
I currently have a spreadsheet set up that employees use to timestamp their
login, logout, lunch, etc. I have a button on the spreadsheet and a user
chooses a cell and clicks the button for a timestamp.

There is one problem I'm running into. A clever person could change their
system time before they click the button to alter their times since my macro
is using the Now() function.

Can someone please provide me with code to timestamp from an internet
database time or something? Or if you have other suggestions to get around
this, anything woud be helpful.

Thank you.
From: Marcelo on
you can do it by windows, remove the rights for the users the change the
system time and date

hth

--
please click yes if it was helpfull
regards from Brazil

From: Chris on
Well I'm assuming you have to have admin rights to be able to do this. Is
this the case? If so, I'm not an admin and don't have the privelages to do
that.

Any other thoughts?