From: Mark Han[MSFT] on
Hi Goran,

Yes, you are correct: the CommandTimeout property of
Server.CreateObject("ADODB.command") has the same description as the one of
SqlCommand. Your are so professional.

If I can assist you anything realted to SQL Server ,please post it here.
Thanks.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Mark Han
Microsoft Online Community Support
Delighting our customers is our #1 priority. We welcome your
comments and suggestions about how we can improve the
support we provide to you. Please feel free to let my manager
know what you think of the level of service provided. You can
send feedback directly to my manager at: msdnmg(a)microsoft.com.