From: Walter Briscoe on
In Excel Mobile 6.1, Start/Settings/System/Clocks & Alarms/More/Display
the clock on the title bar of all programs causes the current time to be
displayed in place of the battery icon. Holding that time causes an
Analog/Digital menu to be presented. The analog option causes a 12 hour
clock to be displayed; the digital option causes an HH:MM clock to be
displayed by default.
I would like to have the time displyed as MM.SS.
(I have an application, whose code is outside my control, which measures
elapsed periods of a few minutes and displays the remaining time with a
granularity of one minute.)
I would like a one second granularity display.
--
Walter Briscoe