From: Eric Ramirez Rodriguez on
To scan, clean and repair the registry of my machine I visit onecare.live.com
but, Is there any system tool in Windows XP Home Edition to scan, clean and
repair the registry?

Greetings.
Eric.
From: Harry Boyne on
Not one that comes with Windows.

Harry

From: GRAND_POOBAH on
It is never a good idea to clean or "repair" your Registry. Usually,
most software that claims to "speed up" or "check and clean" your
registry will muck it up worse.

Is your computer doing something which makes you think you need to so this?

GP

--->