From: pol on
I have a column with name 'Item' which contain the code of the product.
Another sheet ( same file) contain code and profit.

Sheet1
item
A1
200
300
400
500
600

Sheet2
Item preofit
A1 B1
200 60
500 10
600 20
400 10

I have to find profit for the same item from sheet2 and to write in sheet1
column b1.

Please help

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
Use the Excels Help to learn about the function: VLOOKUP
Micky

From: trip_to_tokyo on
I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

Item number 93 (towards the top of my home page at the time of posting).

Thanks.

"pol" wrote:

> I have a column with name 'Item' which contain the code of the product.
> Another sheet ( same file) contain code and profit.
>
> Sheet1
> item
> A1
> 200
> 300
> 400
> 500
> 600
>
> Sheet2
> Item preofit
> A1 B1
> 200 60
> 500 10
> 600 20
> 400 10
>
> I have to find profit for the same item from sheet2 and to write in sheet1
> column b1.
>
> Please help

Pages: 1
Prev: command button colour