From: Subodh on
Dear Friends,
I want a workbook to have the same header (as some cell value of a
sheet in workbook) and similarly same titles (rows and columns titles)
in different sheets. I reached to the following code. It worked well
for the header (and also footer) but it didn't work for the rows to
repeat at top or columns to repeat. It only works for the active
sheet. How can i make my work done?? The main problem i think is to
make ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows work across multiple sheets.
Please help me. I have the code attached here for yur reference.

'this is the workbook code
getcellheader
End Sub

'this is the module code
Sub getcellheader()
Set datasht = ThisWorkbook.Sheets("DataSheet")
With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
.RightHeader = ""
.LeftHeader = datasht.Range("a9").Text '
.CenterHeader = ""
.LeftFooter = ""
.CenterFooter = ""
.RightFooter = ""
End With
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows =
ThisWorkbook.Sheets("DataSheet").Rows("1:3").Address
ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleColumns =
ActiveSheet.Columns("A:C").Address
End Sub