From: Subodh on
My code takes the number of sheets and the sheets name as arguments.
and i have fixed that.
I want to prevent the user from deleting any sheet or renaming them
How can i do that?
Thanks in advance.
From: Dave Peterson on
Is it ok to stop them from moving and inserting sheets?

If yes, then you could protect the workbook's structure:
Tools|Protection|protect workbook
(in xl2003 menus)

--

Dave Peterson
From: ozgrid.com on
You should always use Sheet CodeNames when working with sheets.
http://www.ozgrid.com/VBA/excel-vba-sheet-names.htm
--
Regards
Dave Hawley