From: Wal on
In article <347753b0-85f2-4025-be1f-
47a943c9f16e(a)z4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua
says...
[...]
> If the collapse was switched, then most probably tomorrow morning all
> people will start to cosmos.

I don't think "cosmos" is a verb.
From: WangoTango on
In article <MPG.260d9604645d433c989682(a)reader80.eternal-september.org>,
Wal(a)somewhere.invalid says...
> In article <347753b0-85f2-4025-be1f-
> 47a943c9f16e(a)z4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua
> says...
> [...]
> > If the collapse was switched, then most probably tomorrow morning all
> > people will start to cosmos.
>
> I don't think "cosmos" is a verb.

Besides, if Hawking is correct, miniature black holes are not black, and
would in fact be very hot, and very short lived, as they quantum
evaporate. The universe if full of collisions every second, and 'it' is
still here.

From: Michael Hosea on
"Wal" <Wal(a)somewhere.invalid> wrote in message
> In article <347753b0-85f2-4025-be1f-
> 47a943c9f16e(a)z4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua
> says...
> [...]
>> If the collapse was switched, then most probably tomorrow morning all
>> people will start to cosmos.
>
> I don't think "cosmos" is a verb.

Maybe it's a new dance.

From: WangoTango on
In article <ho0mvr$jgq$1(a)swain.cs.ubc.ca>, nbonneel(a)cs.ubc.ca says...
> WangoTango wrote:
> > In article <MPG.260d9604645d433c989682(a)reader80.eternal-september.org>,
> > Wal(a)somewhere.invalid says...
> >> In article <347753b0-85f2-4025-be1f-
> >> 47a943c9f16e(a)z4g2000yqa.googlegroups.com>, magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua
> >> says...
> >> [...]
> >> I don't think "cosmos" is a verb.
> >>
> > Besides, if Hawking is correct, miniature black holes are not black, and
> > would in fact be very hot, and very short lived, as they quantum
> > evaporate. The universe if full of collisions every second, and 'it' is
> > still here.
>
> and even during its life, the small black-hole can only absorb matter
> within its Schwarzschild radius. Which is "small" for a "small" backhole.
> Everything outside is attracted in the same way as if it was not a
> blackhole. If the blackhole has 100 tons of matter in a very small
> volume, it would not attract me more than the building next to me which
> weighs much more (and which basically almost doesn't attract me at all).

So, you don't like the architecture, or what?
Maybe a little paint.......

From: Baron on
Sjouke Burry Inscribed thus:

> Sam Wormley wrote:
>> On 3/19/10 3:43 AM, Magnetic wrote:
>>> Today night the physicists-criminals from CERN accelerated protons
>>> to the record energy 3.5 TeV per beam. At the regions of collisions,
>>> probably, the rays were on skew lines (two lines that do not
>>> intersect but are not parallel). It is not excluded that there were
>>> accidental collisions of protons.
>>>

>> The LHC temps are many orders of magnitude below those
>> of the very early universe. Even cosmic rays are 6-12
>> orders of magnitude greater than the LHC.
>>
> About a hundred people have tried to confuse M with facts.
> It does not work.
> He is like a maniak blind to all arguments and info.

He's a prat !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.