From: John Fields on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
<magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

>Tomorrow, despite to our protests, CERN plans to perform the first
>collisions of protons with the energy 3.5 TeV per proton (7 TeV per
>collision).
>I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
>created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
>planet or a part of it.
>Here is my crude estimation of probable outcomes:
>1. Explosion of the whole Earth � 49%.
>2. Extermination of Geneva � 1%.
>3. Extermination of Europe � 1%.
>4. Other harmful unpredictable consequences � 5%.
>5. Discovery of new subnuclear energy sources � 5%.
>6. Outcomes with no harm and no use � the rest.
>
>At the point 1 we all will die.
>At the points 2, 3, 4 a part of humanity will be killed. Destruction
>of a part of the Earth will be followed by huge Earthquake all over
>the Earth. To raise the probability of survival it is necessary to be
>at the free air with the stalk of water, food and warm clothes.
>
>The most probable microscopic dangerous objects are:
>1. Microscopic magnetic hole.
>2. Growing nucleus, consisting from strange nucleons and/or neutrons
>(uds, uss, udd).
>3. Microscopic black hole.
>
>According to ideas of Kaluza, Klein and Einstein about additional
>short spatial dimension and unification of gravitational and
>electromagnetic forces, we can conclude that black holes, at least at
>microscopic levels, can be reduced to objects of the first or the
>second types. That means that microscopic black hole is in fact a
>condensate, consisting from bosons, as magnetic hole, or from
>fermions, as strange matter. Condensates have a binding energy per
>their constituent elements. This changes the argumentation about
>survival and penetrating abilities of black holes, created in cosmic
>and collider proton-proton collisions...
>
>---------
>My health is already ruined by depression. I know that we all can be
>killed. I can not save myself, my family, my land. Criminal stupidity
>of corrupted contemporary science had won.

---
God, grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
the courage to change the things I can;
and the wisdom to know the difference.

Reinhold Niebuhr

JF
From: default on
On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
<magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:

>I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
>created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
>planet or a part of it.

Nice to see you are leaving yourself an out. Too many religious
prophets (profits?) don't.

Hey; if a black hole were to engulf the earth, no one would worry
about it, or think about it, or care about it . . . you get the idea.
From: amdx on

"default" <default(a)defaulter.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
> <magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:
>
>>I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
>>created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
>>planet or a part of it.
>
> Nice to see you are leaving yourself an out. Too many religious
> prophets (profits?) don't.
>
> Hey; if a black hole were to engulf the earth, no one would worry
> about it, or think about it, or care about it . . . you get the idea.
> --

ANYBODY STILL HERE? HELLO HELLO

From: Michael A. Terrell on

amdx wrote:

> "default" <default(a)defaulter.net> wrote in message
> > On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 01:56:37 -0700 (PDT), Magnetic
> > <magnetic.trap(a)yandex.ua> wrote:
> >
> >>I give about 50% that the dangerous microscopic object will be
> >>created. It will grow, ruining the ordinary matter, and can ruin our
> >>planet or a part of it.
> >
> > Nice to see you are leaving yourself an out. Too many religious
> > prophets (profits?) don't.
> >
> > Hey; if a black hole were to engulf the earth, no one would worry
> > about it, or think about it, or care about it . . . you get the idea.
> > --
>
> ANYBODY STILL HERE?

Only the chickens...

From: Christopher Henrich on
In article <4BB66A0D.B563800A(a)earthlink.net>,
"Michael A. Terrell" <mike.terrell(a)earthlink.net> wrote:

> amdx wrote:
> >
> > "default" <default(a)defaulter.net> wrote in message

> > > Nice to see you are leaving yourself an out. Too many religious
> > > prophets (profits?) don't.
> > >
> > > Hey; if a black hole were to engulf the earth, no one would worry
> > > about it, or think about it, or care about it . . . you get the idea.
> > > --
> >
> > ANYBODY STILL HERE?
>

> Only the chickens...

Confound it, nothing works these days the way it's supposed to.

I blame color television.

--
Christopher J. Henrich
chenrich(a)monmouth.com