From: Bamboo on
I got error message " Too Many Different Cell Format". Anyone know what
caused it? Thank you.
From: YESHWANT on
for further assistance on this particular issue, click on
https://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&tid=1d4df007-3dc4-41f0-8182-aafe32548d4f&cat=en-us-excel&lang=en&cr=US&sloc=en-us&m=1&p=1

--
learn - n - enjoy
-------------------------------------

From: Bernard Liengme on
The cause is having too many different formats in a workbook (no disrespect
intended)
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/213904
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

From: Dave Peterson on
You can read about the problem here.

XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

--

Dave Peterson