From: Jess on
I have messed up excel on my computer. The Upper set of toolbars: (under the
home tab are: Paste, copy, text alignment, conditional formatting, format as
table, etc.) is gone. I have to press on the indented tab (home, inset, page
layout, references, etc) to bring a given toolbar out. If a click on a cell
after bringing a toolbar out, the toolbar automatically disappears.

What should I do to restore my previous settings?

From: Gary''s Student on
If the toolbars are gone, but the Menu bar is still there
(File,Edit,View,Insert....) then:

View > Toolbars and check Standard

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201003

From: Jess on
I have Excel 2007. I do not see View/Toobars

From: Brad on
Ctrl - F1

easy way press and hold the ctrl key and then hit the F1 key

success - click yes
--
Wag more, bark less

From: Brad on
If that doesn't work - hit the Escape key labelled "Esc"

Success click yes
--
Wag more, bark less

"Jess" wrote:

> I have Excel 2007. I do not see View/Toobars
>
> "Gary''s Student" wrote:
>
> > If the toolbars are gone, but the Menu bar is still there
> > (File,Edit,View,Insert....) then:
> >
> > View > Toolbars and check Standard
> >

> > --
> > Gary''s Student - gsnu201003
> >

> > "Jess" wrote:
> >
> > > I have messed up excel on my computer. The Upper set of toolbars: (under the
> > > home tab are: Paste, copy, text alignment, conditional formatting, format as
> > > table, etc.) is gone. I have to press on the indented tab (home, inset, page
> > > layout, references, etc) to bring a given toolbar out. If a click on a cell
> > > after bringing a toolbar out, the toolbar automatically disappears.
> > >
> > > What should I do to restore my previous settings?

Pages: 1
Prev: Copying locked cells
Next: macro chart creation