From: ebony on
Greeting. I am respectfully seeking a tooltip freeware to display
information about audio files.

Peace to all.
--
Reply online
From: DJAnonimo on
"ebony" <kojo.wekesa(a)ahmadu-bello.edu.ng> wrote in message
> Greeting. I am respectfully seeking a tooltip freeware to display
> information about audio files.

You can try installing "dbpoweramp". Its not freeware but i think its
tooltip works without registration and its really good.

From: charles on
On Tue, 3 Aug 2010 20:51:36 +0100, ebony
<kojo.wekesa(a)ahmadu-bello.edu.ng> wrote:

>Greeting. I am respectfully seeking a tooltip freeware to display
>information about audio files.
>
>Peace to all.

One of these should do what you're looking for -

AudioShell 1.3.5 Freeware
http://www.softpointer.com/AudioShell.htm

MP3-Info Extension
http://www.mutschler.de/mp3ext/