From: curtisweis on
First the set was going into safe mode, with the blinking light so I
started to look around and found F890 Blown. Checked current and it
looks like the problem is coming from the horizontal output, not
absolutley sure. But I'm not certain where the transistor is or how
to dissasemble the set since I can't seem to get my hands on a
service manual or a set of schematics for the set. Any suggestions
or information on this subject would be well appriciated. Or if
somebody could give me a good place to get the schematics or service
manual from, that would also be helpful. Thank you in advance or any
help.