From: Richard Quadling on
On 18 May 2010 10:32, Bastien Helders <eldroskandar(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I wanted to know, is it possible to change the modified time of a specific
> entry in the ziparchive? Or is it possible to set the modified time of a
> file when packing the file, so each file preserve its modified time?
>
> Best Regards,
> Bastien

The modified time should be the modified time of the file when it was
added to the archive.

If you touch() the file before you add it to the archive, then the new
time will be used.

But the phrase ", so each file preserve its modified time", suggests
that the modified time is NOT remembered.

If so, I would consider that a bug.

But, if you are using extractTo(), then you could use statIndex() to
read the archive to find the modified time and then to touch() the
created file with that time.

--
-----
Richard Quadling