From: vlook fomula on
How do I trace only linked cell those are liked with another sheet or file to
break unnecessary link

regards
From: Gord Dibben on
Edit>Links may do the job.

If no joy with that...................

Download and use Bill Manville's FindLink add-in.

http://www.oaltd.co.uk/MVP/Default.htm

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

From: vlook fomula on
Edit>Links may do the job.

Yes it is shows that the file have link with another file and it may be link
with one or more than one files, but problem is

Example: My file has links with more than one files and I want to trace one
of them file's link, how I can trace.

Regards
Zafar