From: baron1211 on
I found a post about using transport rules to control the direction of
mail to specific address. I have found alot if information and have
tried many of the solutions and all are failing on the recipient
address. the address are all good address. I can send to them from
inside and outside the orginization. Below is the out put from the
Transport wizard. Can some one see why this rule keeps failing on me?

Daryl

Elapsed time: 00:00:00

mail review
Failed

Error:
The specified recipient is invalid.
Parameter name: Address

Exchange Management Shell command attempted:
new-TransportRule -Name 'mail review' -Comments '' -Conditions
'Microsoft.Exchange.MessagingPolicies.Rules.Tasks.FromPredicate','Microsoft.Exchange.MessagingPolicies.Rules.Tasks.SentToScopePredicate'
-Actions
'Microsoft.Exchange.MessagingPolicies.Rules.Tasks.AddToRecipientAction'
-Exceptions -Enabled $true -Priority '0'

Elapsed Time: 00:00:00

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Tue, 13 Apr 2010 14:39:52 -0700 (PDT), baron1211
<res0ew3q(a)verizon.net> wrote:

[ snip ]

>> Post the Powershell commands you used to create the rule and all of
>> its components.
>> ---
>> Rich Matheisen
>> MCSE+I, Exchange MVP- Hide quoted text -

>below is the test from when I try and create the rule. Hoep you see
>something I can not.

You haven't shown how you created the predicates
(get-transportrulepredicate), exceptions (get-transportrulepredcate),
or actions (get-transportruleaction), how you populated those objects,
or the source for the new-transportrule cmdlet.

While the results of running the new-transportrule might be
interesting after knowing how the rule is constituted, by itself it's
not of much value except to tell you there's a problem.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP