From: kbr on
How do I transpose a table whose values are created by referencing on to a
different spreadsheet and not by typing.

example- A1 in sheet 2 refers to C3 in sheet1
A2 in sheet 2 referes to D4 in sheet 1

Now how do I transpose A1, A2 to B1 , B2.

I used the transpose command but the tranposed table generates " #REF" and
not the values.

can anybody help?

From: מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן on
In A1 did you type: =Sheet1!$C$3 ?