From: JD on
How about none of us reply to the two new trolls or the old Butts troll
and we see how many new questions come up from other people that are not
regulars in this newsgroup?

We do need to inform people of Butts but only when he replies to a new
question. And we do that by quickly telling the new person not to rely
on Butts. We can all tell when Butts is posting as someone else. Jest
say hi Chris, not today.

Replying to the two new trolls and Butts seems to feed their little
insignificant egos. No fodder for the fire and the fire goes out.

Try this for a week. Seven days. *Please* Nobody asks questions in this
newsgroup any more. Maybe a brief time-out will change that?

--
JD..
From: Jenn on

"JD" <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote in message
> How about none of us reply to the two new trolls or the old Butts troll
> and we see how many new questions come up from other people that are not
> regulars in this newsgroup?
>
> We do need to inform people of Butts but only when he replies to a new
> question. And we do that by quickly telling the new person not to rely on
> Butts. We can all tell when Butts is posting as someone else. Jest say hi
> Chris, not today.
>
> Replying to the two new trolls and Butts seems to feed their little
> insignificant egos. No fodder for the fire and the fire goes out.
>
> Try this for a week. Seven days. *Please* Nobody asks questions in this
> newsgroup any more. Maybe a brief time-out will change that?

Seems like you are taking my advice... :) I'm proud of you! Good for you
if you can move on......
--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Peter Foldes on
Jenn

Now you brilliantly showed your stupidity with that reply. JD's post flew by you too
fast. You call yourself a woman with virtues and smarts. You just showed the
opposite . How wonderful.

--
Peter

From: PajaP on
On Thu, 22 Apr 2010 02:02:06 -0400, "Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jenn
>
>Now you brilliantly showed your stupidity with that reply. JD's post flew by you too
>fast. You call yourself a woman with virtues and smarts. You just showed the
>opposite . How wonderful.

Peter Foldes, is another friend of pcbuts's from the USA.
Yes, you have proved it again.
From: PajaP on
On Wed, 21 Apr 2010 22:21:47 -0500, JD <JD(a)example.invalid> wrote:

>We do need to inform people of Butts but only when he replies to a new
>question. And we do that by quickly telling the new person not to rely
>on Butts. We can all tell when Butts is posting as someone else. Jest
>say hi Chris, not today.

The *regulars* have proved time and time again they cannot do this.
They are not replying to warn people away from him. They are replying
because they think their comment are somehow amusing and like Peter
FOADs they feel the need for the last word.

What was the point of these most recent comments?
"You need to see a shrink ASAP"
"Which woman are you tonight?"
"How long do you think you can keep this up?"

They really cannot resist pcbutts.
He has them truly over a barrel.
Especially Peter FOADs who he has bent over it, squealing like a pig.