From: Roberto on
I have an Access 2007 Front End linked with a ODBC driver to a MySQL database
in a multiuser environment. I have a problem with a form that shows me the
values of a particular table.

Until a couple of days ago, when any users deleted a record, it works
perfectly. But since yesterday, when anyone tries to delete any record,
Access shows a dialog box with the following message:

“The Microsoft Office Access database engine stopped the process because you
and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.”

It happens no matter if the record that I was trying to delete is a new
record that I am sure that is not been edited by any other person.

¿Can you help me?

From: Roberto on
Sorry, this was the second question that I posted, becuase the other one
didn´t appears.