From: Jesper Angelo on
Off-topic, but it's too fun to not share...

I'm trying to explain who Alice, Bob and Charlie is (you know, basic
RSA and PubPriv key encryption) to my wife and daughter.

After a really good explanation (I think, of course) - my daughter
concludes: "So You're Alice in Wonderland trying to send a message to
Bob the Builder and Charlie the Unicorn is trying to listen in..."

Ok...
From: David Eather on
On 19/04/2010 4:05 PM, Jesper Angelo wrote:
> Off-topic, but it's too fun to not share...
>
> I'm trying to explain who Alice, Bob and Charlie is (you know, basic
> RSA and PubPriv key encryption) to my wife and daughter.
>
> After a really good explanation (I think, of course) - my daughter
> concludes: "So You're Alice in Wonderland trying to send a message to
> Bob the Builder and Charlie the Unicorn is trying to listen in..."
>
> Ok...
It's Eve the Eavesdropper.

From: amzoti on
On Apr 18, 11:05 pm, Jesper Angelo <dkg...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> Off-topic, but it's too fun to not share...
>
> I'm trying to explain who Alice, Bob and Charlie is (you know, basic
> RSA and PubPriv key encryption) to my wife and daughter.
>
> After a really good explanation (I think, of course) - my daughter
> concludes: "So You're Alice in Wonderland trying to send a message to
> Bob the Builder and Charlie the Unicorn is trying to listen in..."
>
> Ok...

Kids can be so cute.

You can try: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_and_Bob

Also - for kids, you can look at: