From: leejefferies on
We have some children on computers who access NVIDIA and leave the
computer with an Inverted screen. When other children try to use the
computer they are lost and do not know how to continue. I would like
to use a logon script or group policy to prevent executing the desktop
right click for a designated user. These computers have XP.
From: sandy58 on
On Jun 22, 10:55 pm, leejefferies(a)xxxx wrote:
> We have some children on computers who access NVIDIA and leave the
> computer with an Inverted screen.  When other children try to use the
> computer they are lost and do not know how to continue.  I would like
> to use a logon script or group policy to prevent executing the desktop
> right click for a designated user.  These computers have  XP.

Break a few fingers.....kinda regularly....till the nonsense ceases.