From: Allamarein on
I have just installed Intel Visual Fortran 11.
I'd like a tutorial to run and debug a sample project to gain
experience with this compiler and its interface (not with Fortran
language).
In this moment I am able only to open a empty Fortran project from
Visual Studio 2008.
Where can I find that?
From: Luka Djigas on
On Fri, 25 Jun 2010 09:01:01 -0700 (PDT), Allamarein
<matteo.diplomacy(a)gmail.com> wrote:

>I have just installed Intel Visual Fortran 11.
>I'd like a tutorial to run and debug a sample project to gain
>experience with this compiler and its interface (not with Fortran
>language).
>In this moment I am able only to open a empty Fortran project from
>Visual Studio 2008.
>Where can I find that?

In Intel Fortran's help there is an "Introduction" chapter.
Also, "Building applications from Microsoft Visual Studio".

That should be enough to get you started.
From: Steve Lionel on
On 6/25/2010 12:01 PM, Allamarein wrote:
> I have just installed Intel Visual Fortran 11.
> I'd like a tutorial to run and debug a sample project to gain
> experience with this compiler and its interface (not with Fortran
> language).
> In this moment I am able only to open a empty Fortran project from
> Visual Studio 2008.
> Where can I find that?

You can have a look at
http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/tutorial-introduction-to-intel-visual-fortran/

If you have further questions, please ask in our user forum at
http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-visual-fortran-compiler-for-windows/

--
Steve Lionel
Developer Products Division

For email address, replace "invalid" with "com"

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/
Intel Software Development Products Support
http://software.intel.com/sites/support/
My Fortran blog
http://www.intel.com/software/drfortran