From: BURT on
On Nov 5, 9:20 am, rotchm <rot...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Eiisntein said that by his SR theory no aether was necesary for
> > calculation.
>
> Exactly.
>
> >This people believed was the disproof of its existence.
>
> People believe what they want. The "ether" was never proven to
> unexist.

Einstein was a good scientist because he did not reject the aether. It
is most important in physics.

Mitch Raemsch
From: rotchm on

> Einstein was a good scientist because he did not reject the aether. It
> is most important in physics.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

I agree, but I would replace the "most important" to "quite useful".
It has its advantages.
From: BURT on
On Nov 5, 10:32 am, rotchm <rot...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > Einstein was a good scientist because he did not reject the aether. It
> > is most important in physics.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> I agree, but I would replace the "most important" to "quite useful".
> It has its advantages.

No. There can be no doubt rot. It is the most important.

Mitch Raemsch
From: rotchm on

> > I agree, but I would replace the "most important" to "quite useful".
> > It has its advantages.
>
> No. There can be no doubt rot. It is the most important.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

No, it cannot be the "most" important: How do you define or quantify
"most important" ?

From: BURT on
On Nov 5, 11:21 am, rotchm <rot...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> > > I agree, but I would replace the "most important" to "quite useful".
> > > It has its advantages.
>
> > No. There can be no doubt rot. It is the most important.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> No, it cannot be the "most" important: How do you define or quantify
> "most important" ?

Through my intuition. And it is never wrong.

Mitch Raemsch