From: Nigel Barton on
Can anyone help? I am getting "Type mismatch (error 13)" when I try to call a
method. The method is on a class module. The call is from a userform sub.

The call:
Dim DataSource as Leaf ...
Set DataSource = new Leaf
.... various properties of DataSource are used successfully ...
.... then the problem call ...
DataSource.Insert 1,"^" <<. msg occurs trying to execute this line

The method:
In class module "Leaf" ...

Public Sub Insert (ipOrdinal, ipSubValue)

Dim Ordinal
Dim SubValue
.... various statements
.... call to another method