From: Archimedes Plutonium on
sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
> You still have not answered my question.
> If the Key Theorem
> "Every natural >1 has a prime divisor"

state the true **full theorem**, idiot,

*every natural >1 is divisible by itself and has a prime divisor*

When asked to define prime number, most people would say: a prime
number is a Natural Number greater than 1,  divisible only by itself
and 1.

Ask Iain Davidson to define prime number and the likelihood from the
above "key theorem omission" answer that Iain would give is that a
"prime number is divisible only by 1. Where Iain forgets to say
"divisible by itself"

You fooled Lwalk, but you will not fool anyone else.

L. Walker do you still think the below is a valid proof and not a
flop?

From: sttscitrans on
On 10 Aug, 20:43, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
> > You still have not answered my question.
> > If the Key Theorem
> > "Every natural >1 has a prime divisor"
>
> state the true **full theorem**, idiot,

Cretin of cretins

The full theorem is

"Every natural >1 has at least one prime divisor"

What are you faling to comprehend ?
From: Archimedes Plutonium on

From: sttscitrans on
On 11 Aug, 04:30, Archimedes Plutonium
<plutonium.archime...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> sttscitr...(a)tesco.net wrote:
> > You still have not answered my question.
> > If the Key Theorem
> > "Every natural >1 has a prime divisor"
>
> state the true **full theorem**, idiot,

Obviously, you cannot answer the question I am asking you for some
reason.

Is it true that
"Every natural >1 has a prime divisor" ?

Are there some words in the statement you do not understand ?
"natural", "divisor" ?

Do you have the mental capcity to understand this
statement ?

"Moscow is the capital of Germany"

and answer the question
Is it true that Moscow is the capital of Germany ?