From: Àngel Català on
Hello everybody,

I am going to need a UML tool soon, basically for modelling and C++ code
engineering, and I have been trying Sparx Enterprise Architect and No
Magic MagicDraw.

I am novice in software engineering and I can't be able to know the full
pro and cons of anyone of both products.

EA is cheaper than MD, but despite of price difference does it worth
invest in MD instead of EA ?.

I would appreciate any opinion from users of those products.

I have been searching the web and I have not found a fairly nice comparison.

Thanks.
From: johnzabroski on
On Aug 4, 12:49 pm, Àngel Català <ning...(a)null.org> wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I am going to need a UML tool soon, basically for modelling and C++ code
> engineering, and I have been trying Sparx Enterprise Architect and No
> Magic MagicDraw.
>
> I am novice in software engineering and I can't be able to know the full
> pro and cons of anyone of both products.
>
> EA is cheaper than MD, but despite of price difference does it worth
> invest in MD instead of EA ?.
>
> I would appreciate any opinion from users of those products.
>
> I have been searching the web and I have not found a fairly nice comparison.
>
> Thanks.

Look into Eclipse Modeling Framework.
From: Àngel Català on
johnzabroski(a)gmail.com escribi�:
> On Aug 4, 12:49 pm, �ngel Catal� <ning...(a)null.org> wrote:
>> Hello everybody,
>>
>> I am going to need a UML tool soon, basically for modelling and C++ code
>> engineering, and I have been trying Sparx Enterprise Architect and No
>> Magic MagicDraw.
>>
>> I am novice in software engineering and I can't be able to know the full
>> pro and cons of anyone of both products.
>>
>> EA is cheaper than MD, but despite of price difference does it worth
>> invest in MD instead of EA ?.
>>
>> I would appreciate any opinion from users of those products.
>>
>> I have been searching the web and I have not found a fairly nice comparison.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> Look into Eclipse Modeling Framework.

Thanks for your answer but question is about MagicDraw and Enterprise
Architect.
From: Oliver Jackson on

From: Àngel Català on
Oliver Jackson escribi�: